From TODAY (07/12/21) I am no longer PROCESSING CHRISTMAS ORDERS to **** Mainland Europe / Aust / CAN / USA ***** You may still place your order but it will not arrive in time for Christmas - so please be aware of this.
These are designed and produced by Danarmor and can not be bought elsewhere
- If you are from an area that uses "Hyphens" between the words - ie. "Stoke - On - Trent" "Stratford - upon - Avon"
Please be sure to add the hyphens - otherwise the website will not accept your order
- If you are adding a name place (when adding your address) in the "City" section box - ie. Glasgow City/London City- do not include the word "City" after the name place - The website will not accept it - so only add - the name place ie. Glasgow/London
(Hands up if you love technology)
Welcome to our Giant Breed Coat Section, Being Great Dane owners for almost fifteen years and failing to ever get suitable coats that fit our dogs correctly - we set upon designing our own coats based on collective measurements that we have taken and averaged out to get our size chart.
Sizing is dependant on the gender and age of your dog, Not a generic chart that many others use. Our sizing guide and fitting advice is located further down the page.
We have our Water Proof "Dante" Coat which is triple layered and Waterproof featured in a range of colours - Black & Beige Gold Trim, Red & Black Trim, Purple & Pink Trim, Purple & Blue Trim and a new pattern coat "Lilac & Lime" which will feature in the coming weeks.
2020/2021 -we have
We also have our "Royal Robe" - which is bonded fleece with a doubled over neck piece - in the colours of Maroon & Beige Gold with a white inner layer and neck piece. If you have any questions or queries please send a "Contact me" form to Caroline who will be able to advise further and answer any questions you might have.
These coats were designed for Great Danes but we have dispatched our coats to - German Shepherds, Bernese Mountain Dog, Borzoi, St Bernard, Irish Wolfhounds and our coats sizing system is extremely versatile and have many happy customer reviews.
Our coats are also on AMAZON UK - where non biased, independent reviews can be seen
Sizing Guide - please see below for sizing guide on the coats, if in doubt always pm and send me a picture and I'll know which will suit best.
Sizing for Great Danes below
80cm (Majority of females will take this size)
- standard adult females
- juvenile males
- finer boned males
90cm (Majority Adult Males will take this size)
- Fully grown adult males with large, Broad body mass
95cm - Super, Duper Big, Big Boys
Please don't be tempted to over compensate in size and choose the bigger size - these coats measure big.
Our Dante coats have been launched on Amazon but its better to order via our site to avoid extra charges
Our coats will also fit various other large/giant breeds - Give Caroline a call or send a PM direct via our Facebook Page - Danarmor Pet Food & Supplies, See the gallery below to see some of the coats being worn by their new owners Including a Newfoundland female wearing an 80cm, A Wolfhound wearing an 90cm & A St. Bernard wearing an 80cm, Borzoi in 85cm.....
If unsure contact me to ask about sizing.
The Facebook page also has reviews from people who have bought these coats.
2019 Purple Range - Last few remaining coats from this colour combination are available AT REDUCED PRICE
Just check the listings.
Purple & Blue Trim - size 90 & 95 (Boys) Purple & Pink Trim
Boxer breed specific coat
Check the Boxer coat page to see our boxer range.
Returns/Conditions of Sale Policy
We strive to produce and retail items of a high standard and only goods that we would be happy to purchase ourselves but should you receive an item you are not entirely happy with we will of course refund or replace.
Please see our policy below regarding returns/replacement and reporting this.
1) Our Coats may be returned for a full refund within 14 days if you are not satisfied - pending that the item is unused and in its original condition and state , Once the item is received back to us you will be refunded minus shipping costs.
2) Any item that has been damaged in transit will replaced as a GOODWILL GESTURE if reported within 24 hours of receipt of goods (We are under no obligation to do this but we so regardless) - Customer is responsible for shipping costs of returning this item back to us, we will cover costs of shipping the replacement item.
3) Any item must be returned with 14 days of receipt at your expense and in the original packaging.
We will not refund the postage cost for any correctly supplied item, if we have sent the incorrect colour/size we will accept responsibility for this and cover all carriage costs for this.
** Our direct email for reporting damages/returns is - email@example.com
The term 'Damage' may be taken to mean obvious breakages that may occur during transit or due to misuse. Due to The Consumer Rights Act 2015, damage is treated differently than manufacturing defects and faults. Once the goods have been accepted from the courier, the risk is passed to you. Any damage should be detailed on the delivery document before the courier leaves.
All items are thoroughly inspected before leaving us for any faults or damage, If you would like to check your consumer rights for buying goods online you can do so on the below link from WHICH